New and Noteworthy
At BES, we appreciate our involved parents and community members. We also enjoy broadcasting our latest news and information here on our News page, where we will chronicle school activities and student achievements and publish announcements. We’ll also offer helpful resources and information. So check back often, as we update it regularly.
For information on the Superintendent's 2019-2020 Proposed Budget, the full budget book can be accessed using the link below and bookmarks within the document can be used by downloading and opening the file using Adobe Acrobat on your computer.
- 2019–2020 Proposed Budget
- Interim Superintendent Dr. Paddyfote’s January 14, 2019, Budget Presentation
- Curriculum 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Facilities 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- General Services 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Questions from BOE Members on Proposed Operating Budget for 2019-20
- Special Education Proposed 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Technology Proposed 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Transportation 2019–20 Budget Presentation
Upcoming Budget Workshops and Meetings
- February 23 - (Snow Date) Board of Education Public Hearing
- February 25 - 7:00 p.m. Board of Education Vote to Adopt 2019–2020 Budget
- February 26 - (Snow Date) Vote to Adopt Budget
Kindergarten registration for the 2019-2020 school year will take place on Monday, March 4 at Branchville Elementary School. Please note that registration is for parents only. We will introduce parents to some members of the school staff, review registration forms, and distribute important information. Please see our kindergarten registration press release for complete registration details.